Thank You Keith

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
TY K 1.JPG
TY K 1.JPG
TY K 1.JPG

Moose how we'll is that heating pad working for you? Do you feel it speeds up rooting?

Kip - I suspect that without it I would have lost a few. Multiple nights in the 50's F with such small diameter, some may have not have budded roots before the stored carbohydrates were diminished. Keeping the plants 10-20 F above ambient temperature during the night was very beneficial. I need to find a deeper container that is opaque to allow more sun light to the plants. I had to remove the cover many times in the day time to allow more sun. An opaque box would allow a more hands free process. :)

Kip - I suspect that without it I would have lost a few. Multiple nights in the 50's F with such small diameter, some may have not have budded roots before the stored carbohydrates were diminished. Keeping the plants 10-20 F above ambient temperature during the night was very beneficial. I need to find a deeper container that is opaque to allow more sun light to the plants. I had to remove the cover many times in the day time to allow more sun. An opaque box would allow a more hands free process. :)
Walmart has a large storage box with a clear top about 40x20x18 to store blankets $12.00 works great