Smoking Croton Leaves

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Some one told me you can smoke croton leaves and you will experience a slight mood altering affect. :confused: I've never heard such a thing before, something due to the alkaloids. Has any one else heard such a thing ? :oops:

Wonder if this came from Buffo Toad lickers - argh, that is so gross. :eek:

Someone was probably blowing smoke up your.... makes as much sense as smoking banana peels if you're old enough to remember that. Smoke enough of anything and you'll get some sort of effects - probably CO poisoning or oxygen starvation for starters. However, you can always spark up a fattie of croton leaves and report back.

Someone was probably blowing smoke up your.... makes as much sense as smoking banana peels if you're old enough to remember that. Smoke enough of anything and you'll get some sort of effects - probably CO poisoning or oxygen starvation for starters. However, you can always spark up a fattie of croton leaves and report back.

Oh the memories, mid 70's and all those banana peels drying on the roof of my buddy's metal shed. LOL :p

Croton sap is supposed to be mildly toxic...once when doing air layers, I used my thumbs to peel the bark off and got a reaction from the sap, which caused my nails to separate from the nail beds. Very painful! No telling what it would do to your lungs...