UNDER THE OLD OAK TREE

Something different to grow .........
077.JPG
081.JPG

Beautiful, David. These would be great for starting a crotons in the landscape thread in the subforum! I love the first photo with the alternating the dark and light, and the one with the huge Ram's Horn and the large trees in the background. Your big oak is stunning too. There's nothing that draws my eye more than a beautiful, gnarly oak. Just perfect. Thanks for showing us your landscape. Hey, how's yours and Naen's project coming along? Haven't seen any more in a while.

View attachment 30185 View attachment 30184 Group photoView attachment 30183
Beautiful, David. These would be great for starting a crotons in the landscape thread in the subforum! I love the first photo with the alternating the dark and light, and the one with the huge Ram's Horn and the large trees in the background. Your big oak is stunning too. There's nothing that draws my eye more than a beautiful, gnarly oak. Just perfect. Thanks for showing us your landscape. Hey, how's yours and Naen's project coming along? Haven't seen any more in a while.
It is coming along slowly . Work gets in the way . Put in 2 wells one in the front and back . have electric service , now save some more money , more WORK ....

106.JPG
Couple seedlings growing up . I beleive it is taking untill the second year for them to start showing there good stuff . And some are 3rd or 4th or even 5th year . Im a sucker for waiting ......
107.JPG
103.JPG

Attachments

• 107.JPG
    107.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 155
David - have ever considered starting other threads ? Its getting a bit difficult navigating this one with the photo uploading time. When I'm doing a search for say Ashley King and I'm directed to this thread, there are many pages to wander through.

Just a suggestion ... Muted

I know that they are different cultivars, both have been around for awhile, your Exiter exhibits similarities to Evansianus. Very nice colors there Mr. King!
Im bringing an Exeter for the auction. The leaf shape is similar but the colors of my Exeter are much more pink than red.