Stan Wood's beauties

annafl

Esteemed Member
Princess Eugenia-Stan.JPG
Seminole Queen-Wood.jpg

These are a couple of photos I got from Stan. Princess Eugenia and Seminole Queen. Many more to come, I hope....:moonwalker::moonwalker:

View attachment 29321 View attachment 29322

These are a couple of photos I got from Stan. Princess Eugenia and Seminole Queen. Many more to come, I hope....:moonwalker::moonwalker:

By the way Ana - if this is just a minor sampling of your garden, you are so ready for a Garden Tour. I know you were an avid gardener prior to you finding this forum. Your croton collection has expanded exponentially. Phil told me your garden is fabulous, coming from Phil, that is very high praise indeed. You may want to start contemplating a date in my opinion.

Oh, wow, Ron, this is not my garden or my crotons, these are Stan Wood's incredible crotons! I can only wish these were mine! As you know, his garden is spectacular.

That's very kind of Phil to say that about my garden. I like it. I would be happy to host a tour in a year or two when my crotons are a little more mature. Let's see what this growing season brings. Most of my crotons are still tiny.