Croton Tour Auction Question ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Well I left with 7 new cultivars I did not have before. Brought 13 plants, traded 1, sold 1 and gave 2 away as gifts. which means I went home with less plants than I came with. A very first for me.

Here is the Question - How many plants did you go home with?

2nd Question - What was your net total? Did you leave with more plants then you came with or less?

Auctioned ten; gave away one; traded two; left with eight. Resisted buying any more, especially newly or barely rooted exotic stuff, with approach of winter.

I left my house with 17, auctioned 10 & gave 7 away. I came home with only 7, so it was very successful for me. I wanted to go home with less than I brought, so success!

I left my house with 17, auctioned 10 & gave 7 away. I came home with only 7, so it was very successful for me. I wanted to go home with less than I brought, so success!

Took 9 for auction. Bought 9 at auction. Was gifted w/ 2 cuttings. And because I was bidding against Kip and he won, he said I should take his plant, Alva, home, grow it out, take a cutting and get it back to him. Thanks Kip.

Auctioned off a plant as a NOID . Cant remember who got it ??? Trying to id this plant any thoughts ? Loves the sunlight ....
133.JPG
138.JPG
140.JPG
141.JPG