UNDER THE OLD OAK TREE

Phil, when I saw those cuttings it reminded me of your plant also! I'd like to post a photo of my unknown again to see what you think. I love my plant and it reminds me of your Cranberry also. By the way, I would love to enter it in the wiki if we could find a way to definitely id it. Such a beautiful plant deserves to be in there.

Great pics! Keep them coming.
The pic with the cuttings - cuttings in foreground look like what I've been calling Cranberry. Any ID from parent plant?
I beleive it to be a Cranberry also . Wrote something a while ago about my moms plant , i even have 2 blotched Cranberry from her plant , ill try to see when that post was. i have maybe 5 plants of it growing .biggest mayb 2 ft. ill try to get new pics soon

Phil, when I saw those cuttings it reminded me of your plant also! I'd like to post a photo of my unknown again to see what you think. I love my plant and it reminds me of your Cranberry also. By the way, I would love to enter it in the wiki if we could find a way to definitely id it. Such a beautiful plant deserves to be in there.
BLOTCHED CRANBERRY ...
016.JPG
025.JPG
027.JPG
027.JPG

David found an old plant that he secured cuttings from as seen in Post #279. He sought an ID for these cuttings on this forum but due to their diminutive size got no commitment here. Three of the cuttings made it to the auction. Johnny Shelton immediately made an ID of Exiter. All three were then quickly snatched up by intrigued collectors.

David found an old plant that he secured cuttings from as seen in Post #279. He sought an ID for these cuttings on this forum but due to their diminutive size got no commitment here. Three of the cuttings made it to the auction. Johnny Shelton immediately made an ID of Exiter. All three were then quickly snatched up by intrigued collectors.
Im excited to know that is Exiter ,Will make another attempt to secure some more cuttings . The plant is not even visual to any body . Not sure how it got there in the first place It was in a gated community from the early 70s . Time to bribe the grounds keeper again .... Thanks