I found this beauty outside Bay Bistro In the Turks Islands

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
Any ideas??
20141029_152925 (2).jpg

Did we secure a cutting ??? Looks killer color ....

Two cuttings have been growing here for the past two months or so.I had to remove all the leaves to get them back up here so it has been slow progress getting them moving. I went to eat there two months ago and even though it was quite dark this plant stood out as something different.I took two cuttings that night and I finally was able to get a daylight picture a few days ago.

Legend has it Cutler was a sea faring man and returned with all types of plant life for family to grow. This looks an awful lot like the Color of Connie Cutler. Not saying it is Connie just great color.
image.jpg

Fabulous find Mike! Looks like a definite winner.

Lamar - if that is not Connie Cutler than I don't know what a Connie Cutler looks like. It seems very similar to what I have as Connie Cutler although your coloring is much more pronounced. Don't think mine was getting enough sun exposure. That has been corrected and it finally got in the ground last week.

Two cuttings have been growing here for the past two months or so.I had to remove all the leaves to get them back up here so it has been slow progress getting them moving. I went to eat there two months ago and even though it was quite dark this plant stood out as something different.I took two cuttings that night and I finally was able to get a daylight picture a few days ago.

Mike - do you recall what kind of sun exposure the plant was getting? :cool: