Pra Lux

JoseLopez

23/12/11
One of my favorites.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 67
Wow, that's an incredibly gorgeous croton, Jose. That might be worth trying once. Even in a pot.

Please educate me here, Mike and Phil. Cronstadt and Dreadlocks shouldn't go in the ground? What gets them- the cold or something else? Mike I remember that beautiful Cronstadt you showed us a while back. Did you keep that one in its pot? Phil, didn't you have yours in the ground? What's the scoop?

Wow, that's an incredibly gorgeous croton, Jose. That might be worth trying once. Even in a pot.

Most of the Thai types seem to suffer in the ground,Crondstadt and Dreadlocks are very happy planted in ground,Numerous people over the years have tried getting these Thai plants established here in Florida but they always seem to die a slow death.

Please educate me here, Mike and Phil. Cronstadt and Dreadlocks shouldn't go in the ground? What gets them- the cold or something else? Mike I remember that beautiful Cronstadt you showed us a while back. Did you keep that one in its pot? Phil, didn't you have yours in the ground? What's the scoop?

Oh, sorry, I understand now. I thought you guys were saying that Cronstadt and Dreadlocks were like the thai crotons and shouldn't be planted in the ground. I completely misunderstood. Probably read it too fast. Thanks for the clarification.

Cronstadt grows fairly well in the ground here but tends to get leggy quickly. Dreadlocks seems to require full sun year round to maintain good color for me, but does grow farily well in the ground. Those Thai types are something else with a few exceptions, and Pra Lux is not one of them.