This is what I have as Granada

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
The lower leaves show the true color.The top of the plant is now coloring up after I pinched it around 3 months ago.It should be showing the true color in a round 2 months or so

Attachments

• granada.jpg
    granada.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 64
that might be tigerseye. the brassier red/orange colors are a bit different than grenada's yellow/pinks. i don't have a lot of expertise on that one, but i wanted one off of jesse's plant for years. smoking plant

I m not 100% sure that this is Granada either,definitely not TigersEye though (wrong leaf shape).Hopefully you will pass by when we have our Croton Tour and Auction in October so that you can take a look up close.

Mike, you might be right on the ID, because I just took some cuttings off of my Tiger Eye and I would lean towards your plant not being that. BUT....like I quite often say, it's very hard many times to be able to clearly tell what your looking at.

When the top of the plant colors up it will be easier to ID.I pinched it and it now has three new heads but they are not showing the true color.This one gets alot of sun so it might have developed more pinks with less sun exposure.Definitely not Tigers Eye or Judy's Beauty.

Mike, you might be right on the ID, because I just took some cuttings off of my Tiger Eye and I would lean towards your plant not being that. BUT....like I quite often say, it's very hard many times to be able to clearly tell what your looking at.