UNDER THE OLD OAK TREE

Gen Marshall
008.JPG

David - great pics but check the Wiki for the Harvest Moon. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the one in the last pics but have heard it called a mini-Fishbone and recall seeing it in a local nursery over here a few years ago.

David - great pics but check the Wiki for the Harvest Moon. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the one in the last pics but have heard it called a mini-Fishbone and recall seeing it in a local nursery over here a few years ago.
Mini Fishbone , havent heard that one . sounds good to me. bought it as a Harvest Moon from Mr Cleo ... Always wondered why the leaves were so small . Thanks Phil

Not Baron LeCompte but the rarer and much slower growing Maryland. Somewhere in the bowels of the archives is thread w/ lots of pics on Baron LeCompte and Maryland.

Here are a few shots of my Lillian Stoffringen that gets hit by am sun and a few hours of early afternoon sun.
Img_5971.jpg
Img_5972.jpg
Img_5973.jpg

Red Snapper......... Something different ..when im not doing Crotons .If you want a charter give me a buzz. Gotta work some ...
010.JPG
012.JPG
088.PNG

Wow great stuff David,our friend Lamar is into a heavy fishing trip right now.I bet you have him beat with that huge grouper,but who knows maybe Lamar can put a pic that tops that one??

Not even close but great fun
image.jpg
. 9 year grandson 8 year granddaughter and they both got their limit of 6 each day.