Green is the color

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
I am almost at the 2 year mark on rooting a branch from my Pink Floyd Ti. What is wrong here? Here is the look today of the plant.
Img_5246.jpg

The main stem that was cut started to color back in the late winter this year.

Img_5245.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Img_5241.jpg

Here is the main plant of Pink Floyd.
Img_5242.jpg

I am almost at the 2 year mark on rooting a branch from my Pink Floyd Ti. What is wrong here? Here is the look today of the plant.View attachment 26563
If the rooted branch was not a mutation back to green, you might get color if you use potassium nitrate and magnesium in the form of epsom salts. When I started using these in low dosages I had a lot of mine color up which hadn't in the past.

I have given the rooted cutting the same light conditions. I know this is a very slow grower, but two years and still no color is not worth the effort to get more plants going to share. My plans were to root the cutting grow it a little cut and grow and cut grow...

If the rooted branch was not a mutation back to green, you might get color if you use potassium nitrate and magnesium in the form of epsom salts. When I started using these in low dosages I had a lot of mine color up which hadn't in the past.
Ken, It looks as it has not mutated to green. I noticed this weekend that the new spear that is now pushing shows color.

IMG_5387.JPG

A little peek of color finally!