Guerrilla Planting

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
I am first and foremost aficionado of palms. To add color to the garden, years ago I included bromeliads to the landscape. As the palms grew, and many more were added, a canopy developed that shaded out the broms. They became very green, stretched and never flowered. Because of this, they were removed.

Some of the material removed was planted across the street. There were renters at the time and they did not care. Technically I never recieved permission from the absent owner. Here are some shots of the thriving broms and their blooms.

Guerilla Planting 1.JPG
Guerilla Planting 2.JPG
Guerilla Planting 3.JPG
Guerilla Planting 4.JPG
Guerilla Planting 5.JPG

Moose- did you dress up in black clothing and crawl on your belly? LOL. Broms are nice but I am removing 90-95% of what I have. There is only so much room in a yard.

Moose- did you dress up in black clothing and crawl on your belly? LOL. Broms are nice but I am removing 90-95% of what I have. There is only so much room in a yard.
Now I have the pic in my head - Ron in black, including the ski mask, slinking along with the Iguanas. He must be on someone's surveillance cameras. :)

Last edited: