UNDER THE OLD OAK TREE

RED THAI great plant , fast grower 014.JPG 016.JPG

An old time favorite MORTIView attachment 25855

Dean - David's post just struck me with an idea. Would it work for those using mobile devices if we posted a full size photo and a duplicate thumbnail?

I sure that those viewing photos with PC's and Tablets prefer the large photos. But we want to encourage those wanting to learn about crotons with the smaller mobile devices to see the photos too. What do you think?

David, That's the most colorful Frank Brown I'v ever seen!:) I didn't know it was capable of coloring up. Beautiful.
Thanks ... 2/3 of the plant is a lot more green , but slowly it is turning more and more colorfull . every other weeks i rotate the plant 1/4 turn , like a real slow baste . The plant is very big 7 ft tall 5 ft across . I hope the rest follows suit

Th
David, I agree with Randy- that Dr. Frank Brown is awesome! And that oak is incredible. There's nothing more beautiful to me than a giant live oak.[/QUOTE Thanks .... The trees are so old that 2 of them touch in the middle and cover 1/2 acre tip to tip . Could very easily put 600 or 700 plants under each tree !!