From the Auction at Flamingo Gardens

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Not often encountered, Ben Alexander
Ben Alexander 1.JPG
Ben Alexander 2.JPG

Nice, Ron. How much sun do you have yours in? Hey, I want to thank-you for all the posts this morning. It's my birthday and as I was clicking on to this site with my coffee I was sooo hoping there would be new posts with photos to read for my enjoyment. You deliveredCigar. Thanks!!!

Happy Birthday, Anna!
LOL ( to the smiley). Let's try again:

Haaappy Birthday, Anna!!!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Anna...thank you for all the excellent results you have accomplished with the WIKI and the energy your influence has injected into this FORUM :).

mmm...I should check the Costa Rica...It is probably much better place to breed crotons and cheaper than Key West!:D
...well...more affordable :)

Nice, Ron. How much sun do you have yours in? Hey, I want to thank-you for all the posts this morning. It's my birthday and as I was clicking on to this site with my coffee I was sooo hoping there would be new posts with photos to read for my enjoyment. You deliveredCigar. Thanks!!!

And you lit up a tobacco Cigar with your cafe con leche? LOL Yuck

Happy Birthday Clown

Thanks, thanks, thanks! Ron, it somehow seemed appropriate. Like relaxing and enjoying something. Personally, I hate cigar smoke. Can't stand it, but the smiley had the right attitude as to how I was feeling at the time. Now, don't forget to tell me how much sun this plant is getting!