Ana's Nervia

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Nervia.JPG
Ana stopped by awhile ago and brought me this Nervia. That was awesome since I didn't have one.

Ana - it was looking so nice this morning that it was begging to have its picture taken. Thanks Ana - your baby is doing well and looks happy. ;)

Last edited:
Ron, You are really going to enjoy your Nervia. Nervia always looks great.
IMG_3901.jpg

Ron, she sure looks happy to be with a real expert. Scott is right, Nervia always looks great in my yard too. The pinks she takes on later on are awesome and kind of watermelon-like. Her only fault is that she is very slow to grow. One of the slowest here, but worth waiting for.

Ricky - I don't have an Elaine to compare. Checking the Wiki, I'd say yours looks more like the Nervia, than the Elaine.

Interesting - Nervia is an AFD plant? There is a note in the Wiki that this is AFD #9? :confused:

Looks very happy to be in your care, Ron. As I said previously, Nervia is slow, but it always is colorful and looks great. I have one other air layer I was hoping to trade for something at the next get together. It's looking for a happy home.

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS #!!!?## After following this croton society since Feb 2011...... am I actually Posting???? Thanks to Dean..... this is just a random thread I was on.......... my nervia is doing well, thank You!!!!! OMG THANKS AGAIN DEAN....... I know I can overcome the cookie situTion........ hehehe.i am jus beside myself....lol hello jeff, andrea, timo, moose ,,, so many of you I think know you......

Ok.... indulge me....... very techno challenged, promise I, ll behave myself from here on....

sunny, nice breeze here in key west. THANKS ONCE MORE DEAN for the help.... Mark

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS #!!!?## After following this croton society since Feb 2011...... am I actually Posting???? Thanks to Dean..... this is just a random thread I was on.......... my nervia is doing well, thank You!!!!! OMG THANKS AGAIN DEAN....... I know I can overcome the cookie situTion........ hehehe.i am jus beside myself....lol hello jeff, andrea, timo, moose ,,, so many of you I think know you......

Mark, welcome to the forum! I hope you will be a poster. Some Key Westers here grow incredible crotons. I know you must be/will be growing them soon. Please learn to post photos as well, we all want to see your plants!

Awwwwww.... thanks anna, today I looked at the posts I did enter, and thought how excited I was
to finally be fully plugged in to this sight...... thx for the welcome mark.