A New Croton Predator in the Moose Land

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
I think this guy stays up in the trees away from us ground dwellers. He is about a 3 footer. I have not seen any evidence of his consuming any of my crotons. I just recall that Jerry Schilling and Jim Glock have declared war on their iguana "infestation".

Should I be worried?

DSCN2042.JPG
DSCN2043.JPG
DSCN2044.JPG

If they are hungry enough, they will eat crotons. I've seen first hand evidence at the Glock's, and at other properties on the Keys. They will seem to pick on plants in a certain area of the property, like where they can come in by stealth and run out at the first sign of Mr. MacGreggor!

If they are hungry enough, they will eat crotons. I've seen first hand evidence at the Glock's, and at other properties on the Keys. They will seem to pick on plants in a certain area of the property, like where they can come in by stealth and run out at the first sign of Mr. MacGreggor!

Mr. MacGreggor sounds more like an old golf club than a person. Shifty

Mr. MacGreggor sounds more like an old golf club than a person. Shifty
Ron, I couldn't help but to think of the old man from the Peter the Rabbit children's books when I was writing that post. It was no way insinuated towards you, but more like me when I'm running for my air rifle to pick one off. I actually just looked it up and I spelled the old man's name wrong, it is McGregor.:)