10/09/09
Too many that need to get in the ground Arghh

WideEyed Panda BagHead
Oh no 1.JPG
Oh no 2.JPG
Oh no 3.JPG
Oh no 4.JPG
Oh no 5.JPG

That looks like too many plants for your garden,I will do you a favor and pass by and pick some up this weekend for my yard.No need to say thank you, I am always looking to help out my friends.

Thanks - a good friend would dig me some holes before leaving with new found treasure. All you need are gloves and an electric chipping hammer, I'll provide the extension cord.

Thanks - a good friend would dig me some holes before leaving with new found treasure. All you need are gloves and an electric chipping hammer, I'll provide the extension cord.

Oh, guess who just called and is on his way over. Bet $100 he forgets his chipping hammer and gloves. WideEyed

Mike did not show up with the chipping hammer or gloves. All is forgiven since he brought some beautiful crotons instead. Playful

This one is High Energy. The older leaves look dark with brilliant red colors.

High Energy 1.JPG
High Energy 2.JPG
High Energy 3.JPG

... and an amazingly colored Father's Day. I sent him a list of air layers I had potted up. Not sure if the list piqued anything of interest. When he got here, the two that really caught his eye were Potter's Pink Veitchii and Steve Nock.

Here is some pics of the Father's Day.

Father\'s Day 1.JPG
Father\'s Day 2.JPG
Father\'s Day 3.JPG

Many of them made it into the ground - thank God. The High Energy is high on the list for the next planting project. Need to get on it, the cooler days will be gone before I know it. Fathers Day did get planted.

The Potter's Pink Veitchii was looking very nice this morning. While painting my roof this summer, a bunch of paint got on the leaves while cleaning the roller. The paint did not want to wash off so it had to grow out of it.

Potters.JPG