mule liners/seeds wanted

bbrantley

07/04/14
Hi everyone! I'm a palm fanatic in North Fl. I am looking for mule palm seeds or liners/seedlings and finding it to be quite a challenge to get as little as 25 seedlings! I normally wouldn't ask on a website on my first post but I cannot find them anywhere. I know collectors are now possibly my best bet. If you would like to trade for other palms I have windmills, all sizes pindos, washys, sabals, or cash. Prefer wholesale prices as that's what I do! I will have plenty of mules seeds/liners in the next few years but I am waiting on my queens to mature. Or if you guys could send me some queen pollen then I can ship you back some seeds later on? Thanks and nice website!

Hi everyone! I'm a palm fanatic in North Fl. I am looking for mule palm seeds or liners/seedlings and finding it to be quite a challenge to get as little as 25 seedlings! I normally wouldn't ask on a website on my first post but I cannot find them anywhere. I know collectors are now possibly my best bet. If you would like to trade for other palms I have windmills, all sizes pindos, washys, sabals, or cash. Prefer wholesale prices as that's what I do! I will have plenty of mules seeds/liners in the next few years but I am waiting on my queens to mature. Or if you guys could send me some queen pollen then I can ship you back some seeds later on? Thanks and nice website!
I suggest you get in touch with Erik (Eriksji on this site). He will be your best choice that I know that grows the mule palm in bulk.