063.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 150
Duke Of Windsor , and Yellow Duke , with blotched Duke ....

Attachments

• 063.jpg
    063.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 156
sport on a Petra , i ended up breaking it off accidentaly . so i thought id try to grow . good looking sport , but i know they dont stay that way .

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 146
What can you tell us about the Asley King, don't know this one. And great looking stuff as usual, it shows the good care your giving them.

ASHLEY KING the details and pic are on post 69 of this same title . its quite the story , when i planted the stump it had no leaves on it it had been in the dumpster for a lot of days .It had no leaves on it . some of the limbs made it also but slow to grow . It was planted in a mixture of oak leaves and peat moss . it took a while but only 2 of the 7 stalks survived . there is a lot more to it thats it in a nutshell . It named it Ashley King because i have no clue or have seen any plant the same .If the real plant is known ill change the name. My beautfull daughter helped me plant it . One of the cutting made it down south but havent seen the pics yet .The other stump is another story in it self . i will show that one next it was tough to recover.