Say hello to my little friends!

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
The cool weather really set some nice color. None of these plants have name tags feel free to name if you can, or just enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 71
Great looking stuff, Lamar. I really like the 3rd, 5th & 9th crotons. The last one looks a bit like either Yellow Johanna Coppinger or Yellow Golden Glow. What does the Moose say?

These have tags I will try to post names at a later date. It is a two step process for me, and I am very slow. Louis Dupuy / Jeff. Sybil Griffin / cutting. Ishi / Marie. Claude Lorriane / Anna(of the wiki). Class Act / Jeff. Tropical Feel / Jeff. Quirko / Keith. Polychrome / cutting. White Ann Rutherford / Johnnie Shelton. Group shot Prince Phillipe / Jeff,#86 / Jeff, noId, Bogorienses / cutting. Judy's Beauty / J.J. Glock.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 64
Beautiful plants, Lamar! Your Louis Dupuy is really colorful. I also love the Ishi. I see it as quite different than Princess Eugenia. I also got a Class Act at the last Searle Extravaganza. Mine is smaller than yours but also colorful. Can't wait to see what it turns into! Thanks for showing us more of your little friends! Keep posting, please:D.

I am having a problem posting new pics. with my IPAD. Normally I can take the pics load them on the page and complete the selection press DONE and they transfer to post,at that time I can title then preview, and post. The problem comes now at the press done step it will not close and transfer. Help I am dead in the water and need a toe.:confused:

I am having a problem posting new pics. with my IPAD. Normally I can take the pics load them on the page and complete the selection press DONE and they transfer to post,at that time I can title then preview, and post. The problem comes now at the press done step it will not close and transfer. Help I am dead in the water and need a toe.:confused:

It will be difficult for me to be able to offer advice. But I can suggest that it is something that has changed on your end, because nothing regarding the software or photo loading aspects of the forum has been altered.

Are these photos taken with the iPad? Is this exactly the way you have always done it? The photo uploader is a Flash plug-in, and iPads do not use Flash. Have you tried the "Insert Inline" option?

One other suggeston - after clicking on "Add Files," look for the "Basic Uploader" option. This should by-pass any Flash components and allow you to continue - although maybe only one at a time.

:)
It will be difficult for me to be able to offer advice. But I can suggest that it is something that has changed on your end, because nothing regarding the software or photo loading aspects of the forum has been altered.

Are these photos taken with the iPad? Is this exactly the way you have always done it? The photo uploader is a Flash plug-in, and iPads do not use Flash. Have you tried the "Insert Inline" option?

yes I take them with my IPAD. Yes "Insert Inline". I am trying again. I went back to goggle and it seems to be working. Thanks. 1st. Don Quixote. 2nd. White Charles Rutherford

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 58
:cool:
:)

yes I take them with my IPAD. Yes "Insert Inline". I am trying again. I went back to goggle and it seems to be working. Thanks. 1st. Don Quixote. 2nd. White Charles Rutherford
. New growth on a baby stoplight. Babbet an R.L. Farquhar having a nice time together. Yellow Iceton and her neighbors.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 55
Sunday morning. Stain Glass. Jeff. Madame Butterfly (air layer). NOID with lots of new growth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 57
Six months an learning to talk. Ooooooooh! Just a welcome to our new best friends.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 49
Lamar, where do you get all these plants? I never even heard of Don Quixote, and Babbett is so hard to find! These two are really striking, and some of your seedlings look like they're going to get really good color? Thanks for showing us your little friends. I hope to see your garden some day.

Ana:cool:

Lamar, looks like you are turning into a propagation machine! Keep us posted on the seedlings, looking forward to seeing you next week in SW Ranches.

Lamar, looks like you are turning into a propagation machine! Keep us posted on the seedlings, looking forward to seeing you next week in SW Ranches.

I might add that two topics in the forum that have gone nuts with viewers over the years are entitled "How to Propagate Cordylines (Ti Plants)" (36,000 views) and "The Propagation of Philodendron Xanadu." (9000 views) Don't ask me why. But I assume it is "Progagate" and "How to" as two words that generate interest in searches.

So I would encourage a topic entitled "How to Progagate Codiaeum variagatum (Croton)" I think it would grow into a huge search engine draw as well.

Friday afternoon end of a weeks worth of mulchin/fertin and growing. 1. Group of old friends Nestor, Chrysophyllum, Green/Yellow sp. Reliance. 2. Purple. Star. Jeff. 4. Maryland. Mike W. 3. Very old noid 5. Gloriosum Superbum. 6. Pitcarin. Jeff. 7. Blotched Whotten Beauty. Scott Dozier. Spelling does not count ok.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg