Directions

Judy Glock

08/07/09
Nov. 16 croton gathering!! Please RSVP if you have't already!
Directions: I-75, exit # 128. West to Michael G. Rippe Pkwy, State Rd. 739 (R), go 1.6 mi. Turn right on Briarcliff Rd. Drive 1.5 mi to Doveland Ln on R. (15601 Doveland Ln. Ft Myers,33912) (239-470-0155)

10 AM!

Thanks! Jim and Judy

Andrea and I will be staggering into Hotel Glock sometime through the night. I hear security will be extreamly tight leading right up to the 10:00 am opening.
I also heard that Borgy230 is trying to make a surprise visit, at least rumors have it.

I'm not sure what I'm bringing, but I might have a Colonel to bring along with some others.

Andrea and I will be staggering into Hotel Glock sometime through the night. I hear security will be extreamly tight leading right up to the 10:00 am opening.
I also heard that Borgy230 is trying to make a surprise visit, at least rumors have it.

I'm not sure what I'm bringing, but I might have a Colonel to bring along with some others.

Ah, the missing Colonel:rolleyes:

Nov. 16 croton gathering!! Please RSVP if you have't already!
Directions: I-75, exit # 128. West to Michael G. Rippe Pkwy, State Rd. 739 (R), go 1.6 mi. Turn right on Briarcliff Rd. Drive 1.5 mi to Doveland Ln on R. (15601 Doveland Ln. Ft Myers,33912) (239-470-0155)

10 AM!

Thanks! Jim and Judy

Judy, I would love to attend but Google Maps says my drive is 7 hours round trip from the northern wastelands of Sanford/Lake Mary, a stay-over trip for sure. Perhaps when I get my back fixed.
Thanks for the invitation,
Russ the newby.

Remember, security will be tight to get in, until 10:00 am. The security guard at the gate probably can be bribed with a cup of mojo, but it's the second and third layers of security( ex CIA, Green Berets, and Special OPS ) that will present a huge problem if caught wondering the grounds. For those of you that didn't know, Jim did his basics at Fort Sill, OK. He was a field artillery expert. BEWARE!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 125