Amazing Collection #2 Jim & Judy's

Oh wow. Amazing, and Randy, you are such a good photographer! Can't wait for the names. I'd love to get some of these in the wiki. I'm not sure I can do it off of palmtalk:(. Hope you can post them here. Thanks so much for all your work in taking the photos and posting them, Randy! Just beautiful.:)

Her ya are, Jim & Judy's Keys paradise:p DSC_0285.jpgDSC_0286.jpgDSC_0321.jpgDSC_0322.jpgDSC_0323.jpgDSC_0325.jpgDSC_0326.jpgDSC_0327.jpg

I saw this in Vero Beach Florida at the old Dodgertown baseball facility just wanted to share,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 86
Beautiful garden and fotos...thanks for posting Mr. Palm Island. Now the hard part..names please. Especially the long leaved cultivars, 2 yellows and the black one. Kudos to Jim and Judy for their tremendous work. :)

Thanks Randy! You take great pictures!
Post#4. 1 Polychrome
2 unknown
3#93--Dave McLean
4 Egg farm
5 Red Thai
6 Goldilocks

Post#5 1 Daisy's Pride
2 Pride of Winterhaven
3 unknown
5 Philip Geduldig
6 Sturrock's pink veithchii
7 Commotion
8 Blotched Raphael

Post#6 1 Louis Dupuy
3 Exotica
4 Capt. Gilbert Cutler
5 General Marshall
6 Helen Edge
7President Reagan. 8.Davis hybrid

Are Davis hybrid and Red Thai descriptive terms or are they the names of the cultivars, as in Coppinger's Hybrid?:confused: Don't know if these belong in the wiki unless they're real names. Help. Also #93-Dave Mac Clean- is that a real name to put in the wiki?

Judy, that Blotched Raphael is incredible!:eek:

Are Davis hybrid and Red Thai descriptive terms or are they the names of the cultivars, as in Coppinger's Hybrid?:confused: Don't know if these belong in the wiki unless they're real names. Help. Also #93-Dave Mac Clean- is that a real name to put in the wiki?

Anyone have any ideas on the above?

When I saw #2 in post 4 I thought General MacArthur. And #3 in post 5- could that be close to Nancy Reagan? Am I completely off-base or are they similar?

Great looking plants as always Judy. Thanks for the names as I am making a wish list for next year. :)

Anyone have any ideas on the above?

When I saw #2 in post 4 I thought General MacArthur. And #3 in post 5- could that be close to Nancy Reagan? Am I completely off-base or are they similar?

Anna, pic #3 post #5 is not Nancy Reagan. That I know for sure. I want to say that the Glock's got this croton from Jerry Shilling-something he got from Jeff maybe a few years back.

Ana,
I saw Judy's #93 then had the opportunity to acquire oneDSC_0092.jpg Here is an older photo of Judy's #93, taken 6/12. This is when it caught my eye & I wanted one.

My Nancy Reagan has relatively small leaves and is REALY slow:p On the left is a Pride Of Winterhaven for scale.DSC_0018.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 82