Anyone else have these seedlings?

fawnridge

04/07/09
Does anyone else have either of these seedlings and have they been named? They seem to be fairly common. I have at least 3 or 4 of each one spread throughout the garden. The bottom one gets more pink. These two are in 3-gallon cans, yanked from a shady spot and now getting a lot of midday sun.

seedling2.jpg

seedling1.jpg

I do not have that one.Looks a little drab to me ??

Does anyone else have either of these seedlings and have they been named? They seem to be fairly common. I have at least 3 or 4 of each one spread throughout the garden. The bottom one gets more pink. These two are in 3-gallon cans, yanked from a shady spot and now getting a lot of midday sun.

View attachment 21668

View attachment 21669

Ricky...Nobody has those seedlings but you. There may be similar looking ones out there but they are all different. Genetically anyway. Chris

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned you can name any seedling you have anything you want as long as its a name not already taken. I would just wait until it has matured enough to be "worthy" of a name.

Ricky...Nobody has those seedlings but you. There may be similar looking ones out there but they are all different. Genetically anyway. Chris

Chris, I've been meaning to reply with the same answer. From the same batch of seed off the mother plant, it's possible to get two seedlings that grow up and look identical. But from different sources, they'll never be the same.