My Seedling And The Sport

JoseLopez

23/12/11
Hi everybody,
Thats my seedling from Joe Friday. I really like this plant, the leaves that are straight up and the soft pink. It took around a year to give me this color. The second sport is from Halgrim. It has a really nice salmon color. Im not sure what im going to name both plants but ill inform when i do have a names 014.jpg.012.jpg009.jpg

Jeff, Cornelius Halgrim also you can see my album the plant.

Jose, you have a lovely album that I enjoy viewing, every so often. In a previous thread, I asked if anyone knew how to tell which members had an album without clicking on each member's name. No one responded; maybe there is just no interest. The only albums that I have found thus far, are yours and JackieG's. Do you know of any others? Jerry and The Moose and some of the others could really make spectacular ones! Wow, can you imagine?

Jose, Great album! I enjoyed the photos. Wish more members would do albums. I have photo albums most are of my Cordylines, but also have a Croton album that I have been working on. I went into my Profile and added behind my location (Albums in Profile) and it shows on my post profile. Maybe everyone with a photo album should do that.

Jose, You can also click on community in the menu bar and then click on albums.

Jose, Great album! I enjoyed the photos. Wish more members would do albums. I have photo albums most are of my Cordylines, but also have a Croton album that I have been working on. I went into my Profile and added behind my location (Albums in Profile) and it shows on my post profile. Maybe everyone with a photo album should do that.

Scott, I just enjoyed viewing your Croton Album and was delighted to see you named the crotons. Then, I saw you had a Cordyline Album; of course, it was a pleasure lingering over those pictures too. A few of my cordylines seem to get leggy with much smaller heads as they get older. Actually, the one I'm thinking of is Peter Buck, my favorite. Is that typical of that variety?

Scott, I just enjoyed viewing your Croton Album and was delighted to see you named the crotons. Then, I saw you had a Cordyline Album; of course, it was a pleasure lingering over those pictures too. A few of my cordylines seem to get leggy with much smaller heads as they get older. Actually, the one I'm thinking of is Peter Buck, my favorite. Is that typical of that variety?

I do not know what to say on the Peter Buck issue. My P.Buck gets smaller every summer. It looks as it hates the hot and humid conditions here. The winter months the plant thrives but declines fast in the summer for me. I have a few more cordyline that do the same.
Glad you enjoyed the album.​

I do not know what to say on the Peter Buck issue. My P.Buck gets smaller every summer. It looks as it hates the hot and humid conditions here. The winter months the plant thrives but declines fast in the summer for me. I have a few more cordyline that do the same.
Glad you enjoyed the album.​

Thanks Scott for your experience, once my Peter Buck gets tall and with a small head, it seems to stay that way. If I cut the head off and root it, the new cutting is beautiful and the old one produces a another small ugly head.