Starting over with one croton

Savannah

22/08/13
I'm new to Palmpedia's forum and I'd like to say hello to everyone. :D Moose invited me to join from PalmTalk (savannah1). Thanks Moose!

I've had several varieties of croton but lost most in the deep freeze of 2009/10. I will gradually build up my collection but for now, I only have one species.

P8231995.jpg

Hi Savannah! Welcome to the croton forum. I'm relatively new also, and this group of folks has helped me a lot. They are a very nice bunch of people with incredible croton collections. Stick around and we can learn together.

I live in Sarasota, so not too far from you. The west coast group is not as large as the South Florida/east coast group. However, there are Ray and Scott in Tampa, Phil in St. Pete, and Keith in Bradenton. The Glocks are further south in Ft. Myers.

Thanks for the introduction. Will look forward to your participation. Ana

Welcome Savannah!
I hope you will consider joining us at the next croton tour at the Glock's home down in Fort Myers. Not only will you see beautiful crotons but one of the finest collections of palms on the west coast. Lots of crotons will be offered at that time too.

Welcome Savannah! A great group of folks on this forum for sure.

I'm in Central FL and owe many cultivars in my collection to the Moose's generosity. If you are ever over in the Winter Haven area - feel free to reach out and come by.

You are in good company with great people here. Welcome again!

Rich

A big welcome to another Tampa Bay area Croton lover. We do not have the advantage of the Fl S.E. coast Croton lovers in the winter, but it can be done. :cool:
IMG_2297.jpg

Welcome Savannah!
I hope you will consider joining us at the next croton tour at the Glock's home down in Fort Myers. Not only will you see beautiful crotons but one of the finest collections of palms on the west coast. Lots of crotons will be offered at that time too.

Hi Jeff,
I would like to join all of you in Fort Myers. Do you have any details?