wiki format

annafl

Esteemed Member
When I first started posting on the wiki I was trying to accomplish a very compact, efficient format with photos adjacent to each other right and left, and adjacent up and down. That's what I could see. In the week I took a break, my husband uploaded a new chrome browser because the old one was getting slow. Now I see spaces between right and left photos and up and down in everything I have done on the wiki, and everything that I do now. I have done the work exclusively on Chrome. When I look at Safari, I see the same format as I see on Chrome now, but when I look at Mozilla, it's in the old, more attractive format. Just curious, what format do you see when you look at the wiki and in what browser? I'd like to have it look like the more compact, efficient placing of the photos, but I don't know how to get it back that way:confused:. I'm doing the same syntax as I did when the format looked good. Does anyone know how to get it to look that way again? Maybe all of you see the photos adjacent. Please let me know. Thanks.

Ana, When I view the Wiki pics in I. explorer exc it is not neat looking when viewed over 100%, but looks great when viewed in Fire Fox. The palm Wiki looks great in both. It is nothing you did as it has been like that for some time.

Thanks, Scott. When you say it's been like that for some time, do you mean before I started working on the wiki? You are more computer savvy than I, do you know what makes things look different on different browsers, or even within the same Chrome browser it changed.

I really would like to hear from others as to how your wiki looks when you view it. Photos adjacent or with spaces between every photo, staggered right and left and up and down. Please let me know. Thanks.

Thanks, Scott. When you say it's been like that for some time, do you mean before I started working on the wiki? You are more computer savvy than I, do you know what makes things look different on different browsers, or even within the same Chrome browser it changed.

I really would like to hear from others as to how your wiki looks when you view it. Photos adjacent or with spaces between every photo, staggered right and left and up and down. Please let me know. Thanks.

Anna, What zoom level are you viewing in? It was like that before you came on board. Relax! It is nothing you did.

Scott, I just want to know what you see so I can try to figure out how to make it attractive for everyone. Do you see adjacent photos, side to side and up and down on Firefox? What about IE? I see adjacent on Firefox, but regular spaces on Chrome now. I'm talking about no clicking for magnification, but it doesn't really seem to matter if I click. Thanks. I wish others would let me know what they see on which browser. Please.:D

Ana, I'm using Safari & the layout on the WIKI pages look perfect. I've never seen the WIKI on any other browser, so I don't have anything to compare it to. Great Job, Thanks!:eek:

Anna, I am talking about the screen view size I use on my computer. I usually view at 150% as I use my laptop sitting on the coffee table as I sit back on the couch. If I turn down the zoom to 100% it is neat and organized.