Next Garden Tour / Auction

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
There has been rumors but no announcements. Since we are into August already - just wondering if anyone is interested in letting the Crotonheads into their garden? :confused:

No need for a "formal" Croton Head invite here at Palm Island. :cool: Any of you could come by here anytime. Just shoot me a PM, I'm usually around on the weekends.

The last time I talked to Judy and Jim, they were still planning something for late October. They should be making an announcement very soon I think. Start slinging that mulch down Jim!

Sounds fine with me,my garden is in its infancy but I would be happy to include it in a mini ramble.The calendar could start to get crowded with Jeff's sale and a minitour at Jeff's house and then a miniramble and a October tour??

PHP:
What about a Croton ramble visiting 3-4 gardens in an afternoon? The last garden could be the auction.

We had offered to host a gathering this fall as we are at the halfway point between the east coast and the Tampa area. We have some other commitments, so we are currently considering the third weekend in Nov., the 16 th or the first weekend in Dec. Trying to work around Jeff's sale, the Ramble,etc. Hopefully, we will know by next weekend! Any input would be appreciated.

Sounds fine with me,my garden is in its infancy but I would be happy to include it in a mini ramble.The calendar could start to get crowded with Jeff's sale and a minitour at Jeff's house and then a miniramble and a October tour??

My dooryard is 3/4 of a mile from Mike, 2 for 1 is pretty easy here. Someone good with logistics now please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 64
We had offered to host a gathering this fall as we are at the halfway point between the east coast and the Tampa area. We have some other commitments, so we are currently considering the third weekend in Nov., the 16 th or the first weekend in Dec. Trying to work around Jeff's sale, the Ramble,etc. Hopefully, we will know by next weekend! Any input would be appreciated.

Judy - 6-8 Dec is NFG for me since I'll committed to judging a stampshow in Orlando that weekend.

Phil

Nov 16 is ok with me

Sounds good,I do not think it will make sense to do an auction?? but anyone who has some nice plants to get rid of,bring them and we will do some good old fashioned trading.I will have a Thai hybrid,Bermuda Red and a neat unnamed variety to trade.

Lamar's and Mike' sounds like a good start...follow up at Jeff's ?

be nice to get back to Judy's as well