Wk31-2013 Wiki Needs and Croton ID's

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Let's start this weekly thread. I will start it with a plant now in the Wiki. The "Cornelius" from Phil. It looks as there is some confusion on it. Phil please add more photos and tell us the history on your plant. Are those interrupted leaves I see? I wish that I could help on this one, but it is beyond my knowledge.
phils800px-Cornelius-Phil.jpg

Ok I see Marie's comment in another post. This one is really Cornelius Halgrim.

Here is one I found a few years ago with a name of "Orange Oak Leaf". Plant gets hit with a few hours of sun in the AM hours. Dates on photos will show its seasonal changes.
picresized_1374754932_IMG_0857.jpgpicresized_1374755267_IMG_9310.jpgpicresized_1374756192_IMG_0398.jpg

Catherine gephardt

Nice Andy! I have a plant too that I can take a pic of. I think it's a little difficult to get a good, clear pic of this because of the small, twisting and multi colored leaves. But thanks for the reminder Ron. This WIKI section has really become world class now! There's been so many great pictures of crotons that have now been added(thanks again Anna!) to the site.

Nice Andy! I have a plant too that I can take a pic of. I think it's a little difficult to get a good, clear pic of this because of the small, twisting and multi colored leaves. But thanks for the reminder Ron. This WIKI section has really become world class now! There's been so many great pictures of crotons that have now been added(thanks again Anna!) to the site.

Thanks to all of you for providing the photos! I'm glad you all are happy with what I'm doing. Thanks again. Ana:eek: