id's

annafl

Esteemed Member
DSC_0289.jpg DSC_0283.jpg DSC_0284.jpgDSC_0291.jpg

I want to verify the above ID's of my plants before I put them in the Wiki. I got the last one as Congo. The other ones were previously id'd here as Nervia and Interruptum. I thought these entries could use one more photo and I can't find other verified ones in the forum pages. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. One last question- Is Congo a synonym for Pappey? Ana

View attachment 19940 View attachment 19941 View attachment 19942View attachment 19943

I want to verify the above ID's of my plants before I put them in the Wiki. I got the last one as Congo. The other ones were previously id'd here as Nervia and Interruptum. I thought these entries could use one more photo and I can't find other verified ones in the forum pages. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. One last question- Is Congo a synonym for Pappey? Ana

This is what i have for a papey or congo . It was grown from a sport cutting from mammey , The plant is 7 or 8 years old

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 60
:cool:This is an air layer that needs ID so Jeff can auction it properly at the next meeting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 78
So, is pappey the same as congo?[/QUOTE]

Ana, I think that Pappey, Congo and Nancy are all the same sport of Mammie.

:confused: Are there 2 different leaf forms of Pappey? Clearly the photo I posted of my plant has rounded leaf tips, with a occasional pointed leaf as a Mammie will do . The other photos posted of Pappey by others show a pointed leaf tip.