He's touching me....stop it no touching....

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
It is getting a little tight around here, only the strong will live to tell the tell. We got a nice little shower in the early A.M. Thank you very much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 72
Lamar, your stuff looks great. Thanks for sharing. We had some rain here in Key West today too. Much welcomed. Is that the Pam Keifert in pic #6 that I see?

Lamar, your stuff looks great. Thanks for sharing. We had some rain here in Key West today too. Much welcomed. Is that the Pam Keifert in pic #6 that I see?

Hey Tim, yes it is. Pam moved in and fired out new growth in the second week. A very delicate flower in a field of big boys.

It is getting a little tight around here, only the strong will live to tell the tell. We got a nice little shower in the early A.M. Thank you very much.

Sorry, Judy I almost left you out of the loop...(Judy's Beauty)....the new growth with stem 15.5 by 6 inches you got to love that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 74
Your plants are growing by leaps and bounds, Lamar. Can't wait to see them during the tour. That Pam Kiefert is a real beauty.:cool:

He is some night time shots of the Pam Kiefert in the Moose Land.

Was a little nervous about planting her where she gets some afternoon sun. She seems to like it. :eek:

Attachments

• Pam Kiefert 1.JPG
    Pam Kiefert 1.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Pam Kiefert 2.jpg
    Pam Kiefert 2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Pam Kiefert 3.JPG
    Pam Kiefert 3.JPG
    236.2 KB · Views: 66
:cool: Ron,I see a air-layer of Pam Kiefert in the near future to test her cold tolerance in Scottland. But I will keep here warm on those cold nights.