Anyone else?

Come on Scott, keep at it your pic's are to good. I saw on the palm post how to make jewelry and order Italian boots you can surely help me get past that?
Just tried again, only to get the same bs. I posted a few pics on the IPS site and all was fine.

Sorry guys - we are under full spam attack - at the rate of 100+ per hour - and nothing seems to be doing any good to stop them. I have even stopped new registrations, and they can still get around it.

I don't know if that is related to your problems - but probably.

The only thing I can do is upgrade the software. But because of some technical issues this is potentially fraught with problems. I could be down for days, if not longer. So if you are sure the issues are not on your end, I will try and see if I can initiate a successful upgrade.

As a test, I will try and post a photo now. And Scott, if you could email me a photo that you had a problem uploading, I would like to see it and try uploading it myself.

Edit: no problem with this photo and it is a large one with some weird dimensions.

Attachments

• Beccariophoenix alfredii 17.jpg
    Beccariophoenix alfredii 17.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 133
Sorry guys - we are under full spam attack - at the rate of 100+ per hour - and nothing seems to be doing any good to stop them. I have even stopped new registrations, and they can still get around it.

I don't know if that is related to your problems - but probably.

The only thing I can do is upgrade the software. But because of some technical issues this is potentially fraught with problems. I could be down for days, if not longer. So if you are sure the issues are not on your end, I will try and see if I can initiate a successful upgrade.

As a test, I will try and post a photo now. And Scott, if you could email me a photo that you had a problem uploading, I would like to see it and try uploading it myself.

Edit: no problem with this photo and it is a large one with some weird dimensions.

Dean - if you do have to shut down, could we delay it until May? There is an upcoming croton garden tour at the end of this month. Activity should be increasing on the forum leading up to the event. Then of course there should be some follow-up postings.

Its not that I can't post photos, it just takes several attempts sometimes. Often I just leave this forum and go to Palms.org for awhile, then come back. That often seems works ...

Thank you for your usual attention you give this forum.

Ron :D

I'll do my best Moose. I'm afraid they are going to hack me to death. Right now they have found a way to post without having to register - and have begun posting all kinds of crap.

If I can't shut them out, I will have to try and upgrade to the latest version. And this has some uncertainty associated with it.

Dean - I can't open the PM you sent me. After a prolonged time - I get the bottom message:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@palmpedia.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is a test pic to see if everything here functions smoothly. Previously uploaded files were slow to reload but all else worked smoothly... These are Col Gilbert Cutlers

Attachments

• DSCN4279.jpg
    DSCN4279.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCN4280.jpg
    DSCN4280.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 127
Its doing it again, same message. :eek: Can't open my private messages either :mad:

Made several attempts to post pictures for about 4 hours. So frustrating :(

Same here Moose. It works great at times and other times it is frustrating. I have tried to get in to my messages for 2 days now. It is what it is I guess.

I would certainly like to hear now if there are still any hiccups. I think most performance issues have been addressed, and I hope I have the spammers on the run - until they develop their next mode of attack.

I have one more major tweak that I am contemplating that would/should increase performance a bit more. But if everything is solid for now, I may pospone it and enjoy some trouble free weeks - if that is indeed what is happening now.

So, don't feel like you are complaining. Let me know how things are doing. But if you do notice anything "not right" - please surf to another site just to be sure it is this site, and not something to do with your computer or ISP.

I would certainly like to hear now if there are still any hiccups. I think most performance issues have been addressed, and I hope I have the spammers on the run - until they develop their next mode of attack.

I have one more major tweak that I am contemplating that would/should increase performance a bit more. But if everything is solid for now, I may pospone it and enjoy some trouble free weeks - if that is indeed what is happening now.

So, don't feel like you are complaining. Let me know how things are doing. But if you do notice anything "not right" - please surf to another site just to be sure it is this site, and not something to do with your computer or ISP.

Dean, I vote for you to take a little time off and enjoy yourself. Thanks for all your hard work to keep things going here.