Red Quill and others

kwtimo

22/05/10
audubon dan dre crotons 048.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 047.jpgJust thought I would share some pics of my Red Quill along with some of my other favorite crotons like Father's Day, General MacArthur, Buddy, Claude Lorraine and Monarch. These are all still in containers. Enjoy!audubon dan dre crotons 030.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 034.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 037.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 039.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 036.jpgaudubon dan dre crotons 038.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Tim, that's some awesome color in the garden. Are you guys getting some of the rains down your way now? Thanks for posting, I know it's far, but it would be nice to join us this sunday at Flamingo Gardens. It's going to be a nice group there.

Wow Tim, that's some awesome color in the garden. Are you guys getting some of the rains down your way now? Thanks for posting, I know it's far, but it would be nice to join us this sunday at Flamingo Gardens. It's going to be a nice group there.

Hey Jeff, thanks for the feedback. All of these have been purchased from you, FYI. Everyone seems to love the Diane as well, and it is not even showing any real yellow color yet. I saw the post about this Sunday, and I am seriously considering coming up. It would be a great way to spend the day off! By the way, I sent you a PM in regards to your spring time air layer wish list post a while back. Check it out and let me know if any of that is possible. Thanks.

Looking awesome Tim. I'll be down there with the Palm people in May. See you then.
Randy, glad you are finally getting a chance to come and see things. I'll be looking forward to your input. Maybe you will be able to take some of those amazing photos that you always do, I can't seem to make anything look that good in my pics.