I'm Thinking Croton Tour ...

i think Marie mentioned that they have reciprocity with Fairchild??I would call and check directly with Flamingo to make sure

Ron,

That's nice to hear that Pam will be coming. The Shillings will not be attending, I think their going to be out of the area.
One question, will the gardens allow people in free if they have a membership to other gardens?

Exactly where is the pavilion for the auction located?

Who is coming early?

Mrs. Moose and I plan on eating at the Cracker Barrel at east on Sheridan & I-75. Anyone care to meet up @ 8:00 am?

Pavillion for auction is directly to the right of the entrance into garden(I think it says birthday pavillion).I will be there around 10am as I am still unboxing from my recent move.
Weather looks great,sunny with some breeze.

Exactly where is the pavilion for the auction located?

Who is coming early?

Mrs. Moose and I plan on eating at the Cracker Barrel at east on Sheridan & I-75. Anyone care to meet up @ 8:00 am?

Besides some crotons that I will bring for auction, I also have 12, 30lb bags of the systemic insecticide with the main ingredient imidocloprid to treat for croton scale that I will bring for those of you that might be interested in buying.The bags will cost $40 each. Please let me know when you see me.

Jeff