The rookie is trying a new step.

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Kip, top left no I D, top right my seedling I call Connie and Lee, #3 your question has a tag but I think it is Mosaic. I am sure someone will come on and correct me if I am wrong.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It only took me one day figure out how I did the first post. Second view with a little help will work on getting names next time.

Very good Sherlock the mystery has been solved. I only have about 250 more and we can close the case.

this is fun, as I said earlier in had a tag I couldn't read so Compte de Castelaine it is. Will get more photo's this weekend.

Magnificent mound municipal moose mulch. Thanks Ron we get free piles here just got to load and enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 91
Lamar - This morning I will be finishing applying this mulch from my 12th load. Unfortunately - I am doing an area in the northeast quadrant of the Moose Land. Can't get my Moose Mulch Hauler close, have to use my rubbermaid cart. I fill three 7 gallon containers at a time, spread and repeat.

Since the temperatures are nice and cool for intensive labor, I will go for load #13 later. Gonna see how much I can get done today and on President's Day. I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Attachments

• mulching 1.JPG
    mulching 1.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 87
  • mulching 2.JPG
    mulching 2.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 100
Just adding a few more working on my new found skill of IPAD semi pro.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 89
Hmmmmmm - you call yourself a rookie and you have 250 more crotons ??? :eek:

Ha ha, no I have been growing and killing crotons forever, the rookie is the machine I couldn't find the turn it on button a very few weeks ago. The real number might be a little bit higher, I told you to stop I need help counting.

Water at last, thank god almighty sweet water at last; I will try to post photo of the big dig.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303.9 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 53
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg. I will try to I D #1 it is an air layer from my bravo with great new growth this week the other pics you guys can please help me with. Thanks in advance.

Hi Lamar. Your collection looks beautiful and is obviously quite extensive. It was a pleasure to meet you yesterday at the USDA event. I think you will enjoy your membership in TFEPS. Lots of croton lovers in our group. Look forward to seeing you at the meeting on the 25th. Keep the photos coming. Very nice. Marnie