photo.JPGlandscape1.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 175
  • photo.JPGlandscape2.jpg
    photo.JPGlandscape2.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 176
  • photo.JPGlandscape3.jpg
    photo.JPGlandscape3.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 160
Great pics!! A delight to see what well-grown crotons look like. Your tropical climate cetrtainly helps when compared to our semi-tropical central FL climate.

Thanks Jerry! Your garden looks great, please feel free to post more. :cool:

I am all in, might even pony up for the first round at the waterin hole for a live look at the conch croton heaven

I couldn't agree more! But....I must admit, I'll be down there the first weekend of Febuary for my annual palm sale. I look forward to visiting both of these incredibly, beautiful gardens. I'll try to get some pictures.

Thank you for the kind words. I still have a lot of work to do. Needless to say, please drop in when your down this way.

Attachments

• photo.JPGls100.jpg
    photo.JPGls100.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 135
  • photo.JPGls101.jpg
    photo.JPGls101.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 126
  • photo.JPGls103.jpg
    photo.JPGls103.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 128
In my opinion...EXEMPLARY and WORTHY OF IMITATION. So many beautiful and well kept CROTON cultivars, gardening ideas and the tremendous effort invested are quite evident. All I can say is "SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS" and I second Palmisland's motion...WOW :)!!!

Wow - combining palms and colorful crotons together in the landscape is such a winner. Stepping out on the veranda with that gorgeous tropical ambiance must be very soothing. :cool:

I SOOO look forward to my visit this weekend. Good food and tropical drinks in hand, great host ( the Shillings and Glocks ), and two of the most beautiful collections of crotons in all of Florida. Now, if I can only sell a few palms at the same time, the trip will be complete. Lol!

I SOOO look forward to my visit this weekend. Good food and tropical drinks in hand, great host ( the Shillings and Glocks ), and two of the most beautiful collections of crotons in all of Florida. Now, if I can only sell a few palms at the same time, the trip will be complete. Lol!

Jeff - Hopefully you will bring that new fangled camera you got for Christmas! :confused: The last time you posted a photo on this forum, Duncan Macaw and Johannis were a newly introduced cultivars. :(

Da Moose :rolleyes: