Croton Party - Saturday, November 17, 2012

fawnridge

04/07/09
Start at Randy's House (palmisland) at around 10am.
Migrate to Ricky's House (fawnridge) at around 11am.
Barbecue lunch at around 12:30pm.
Auction at around 1:30pm.

Send Ricky an email - rickyg@fawnridge.com - to request a gate pass and directions.

All times are approximate, no rush.

To start off the plant parade:
1. Alley Cat in a 7-gallon can - reserve of $50
2. Yellow Multicolor aka Fishhook - 3 plants in a 1-gallon can
3. Unknown that might be the same as Moose's Grandma or it might be Suzi Silverado or it might be something else - 1-gallon can
4. Glen Roof in a 1-gallon can

Attachments

• P1010077.jpg
    P1010077.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 127
  • P1010078.jpg
    P1010078.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010079.jpg
    P1010079.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 115
  • P1010080.jpg
    P1010080.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 123
What's everyone bringing for the auction??? So far I'm bringing 2 rare copies of Dr Brown's croton bible, brand new!:p

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 110
With ten days to go, it seems like there's only a handful of people coming. I'd hate to get skunked twice. If you are coming, please post here. Thanks.

Come to my house any time after 9:00. I'll P.M. everyone with directions when I return to the states (I'm in Costa Rica:p) & I'll have printed directions to Ricky's from my house. Ricky is only 2.2 miles away.

I plan on coming, maybe I can drag another body or two. Just recently spoke to the Glocks ( the Glock Estates of Fort Myers, that is...), and they both said they would probably be coming over. Maybe they can personally come on and confirm this.

My flight gets back into Miami around 9.50 am,so I should be able to be home by 11.00 and up to Ricky's by around 12.00 or so.I will see if I can rustle up a friend to come along.

Oooooooh..........It's this Saturday!:eek: Who's coming???? Who needs directions to my house (I'll have directions to Ricky's from here) & I'll need names for the gate. Send me a message.

Randy -
If I leave here at 6am, should be at your place by 9:30am with Perry Edge. Tell the gate guard to be on the lookout for a big old Lincoln full of crotons.
Phil

Directions to Randy's-

From I95 or the Turnpike, exit Glades Road to go West. Around 2 miles past the Turnpike you'll cross over US441/SR7. Continue west on Glades just about 1/2 a mile to the next traffic light at Cain Boulevard. Go right on Cain to "Boca Isles South" on the left. Your name is at the gate. When your in, take a left & then 1st left at Palm Island. It's the last house on the 1st right corner. Just come on in through the bamboo arch.

If you're lost call me- Randy Wiesner cell (954) 292-3095 home (561) 482-9574
20051 Palm Island Dr
Boca Raton, Fl, 33498

PM me with your names for the gate or have the guard call me:cool:

I'm sorry to say, I might be unable to attend the meeting this saturday. I most likely will be spending a good part of the day and all night with the Fort lauderdale Police Department. I should know by today, or the latest by friday. Sorry guys....

I'm sorry to say, I might be unable to attend the meeting this saturday. I most likely will be spending a good part of the day and all night with the Fort lauderdale Police Department. I should know by today, or the latest by friday. Sorry guys....

Hmmmm - night patrol in old Fort Lauderdale neighborhoods, in a squad car with cutters and plastic bags. :rolleyes:

Brilliant! ;)

andy and bill will be down, jeff if you want to invite db I can send you his number ha ha

Nah, it's not neccessary, you'd be surprise how easy it is to find somebody while out driving around.

I hope you all have a great time, sounds like a decent size crowd showing up. Maybe some pictures later?

Nah, it's not neccessary, you'd be surprise how easy it is to find somebody while out driving around.

I hope you all have a great time, sounds like a decent size crowd showing up. Maybe some pictures later?

Jeff - I guess I don't need to pack the picnic basket then ... :rolleyes:

What are we going to do for an auctioneer? :confused:

I got a few plants pulled to be loaded in the truck tomorrow morning for the trip to Boca.