What you Say ? ? ?

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Some more I don't have a clue on these two. :( What you say ? :confused:

Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the first one was Sunrise. Unfortunately, this one is not slow and Sunrise supposedly is.

Attachments

• What 10.JPG
    What 10.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 114
  • What 11.JPG
    What 11.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 108
First one is probably not Sunrise,Sunrise has wavy leaf margins.Second one ??Over the past month I have seen so many unnamed varieties .My eyes have opened up to all the new unnamed seedlings that are out there.If a book was published today my guess is that we could find 600-1000 varieties that would be worth photographing.

First one is probably not Sunrise,Sunrise has wavy leaf margins.Second one ??Over the past month I have seen so many unnamed varieties .My eyes have opened up to all the new unnamed seedlings that are out there.If a book was published today my guess is that we could find 600-1000 varieties that would be worth photographing.

Mike - Thank you for your input. Your croton safari over this past year has really found some interesting looking plants. An estimated 600 - 1000 worthy varieties sounds valid to me. ;)

Since so many visitors to this forum love to see photos, here are two more I am hoping someone could possibly ID.

What you Say ? ? ? :confused:

Attachments

• What 12.JPG
    What 12.JPG
    418.3 KB · Views: 111
  • What 13.JPG
    What 13.JPG
    387.3 KB · Views: 96