Petra

fawnridge

04/07/09
Funny, all these years and I've never planted Petra in my garden. The closest I came was at the Target Garden Center on 441, just before they closed it. I bought a couple of 3-gallon ones but they turned out to be Norma. I guess, if you're an avid collector, you've got to have at least one Petra in your garden.

Maybe in the Spring...

Funny, all these years and I've never planted Petra in my garden. The closest I came was at the Target Garden Center on 441, just before they closed it. I bought a couple of 3-gallon ones but they turned out to be Norma. I guess, if you're an avid collector, you've got to have at least one Petra in your garden.

Maybe in the Spring...

I wish that when I started and acquired 4 Petras that they ended up being Normas. Ricky you really lucked out on that score. ;) Hard to believe that Norma went from relatively common to a "hard to find". Many pooh, pooh the Petra since it is so readily available. If it was as slow and as uncommon as say a Mona Lisa, we would be searching in earnest to acquire them in my opinion. :)