Suggestion

So y'all think there may be croton collectors in other galaxies and dimensions...?

What made me think of the name change was seeing that that innerdementional crotonmaniac has expropriated the Croton Society name....

I'll vote for the Internet Croton Society . Collective still sounds too much like the old Soviet era collectives for those old enough to remember back that far.

Since we're not limited to the internet, as we are having live meetings and auctions, I'd vote for International Croton Society. We do have members outside the US.

mite alleviate some confusion...good idea

Mike - never say "mite" in front of crotonheads. :p LOL :D

Ricky - A T-shirt like this should go with your name suggestion ...

Attachments

• Star_Trek_Spock_Live_Long_and_Prosper.jpg
    Star_Trek_Spock_Live_Long_and_Prosper.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 109
What about International Codiaeum Society...?
Although I do like The International Croton Society too...
Just wondering if we should use the plant's correct scientific name, and maybe put the various common names from around the world in some sort of subtitle to add to the "international" aspect and also perhaps serve as keywords for folks in other countries to help find us on the internet...
If someone in Malaysia was googling for "puring" perhaps this would help that person to stumble upon our little forum...

International Codiaeum Society
All about Crotons, Puring, Sagilala, Ave'ave, San Francisco, Buenavista, Joseph's coat, Kroton etc.