M & M - today's acquisitions

rpebinger

Grabbed what was labeled as Magnificent IMG00176-20111217.jpg and Mango IMG00175-20111217.jpg at a local big box today. Here are the two of them together in the sun: IMG00174-20111217.jpgBrings my croton varietals total to a dozen. Thanks again to the Mooseman who so generously gave a third of these to my collection.

Enjoy,

Rich

Nice catch there Rich! I picked up a few more 3 gal Mango's last week marked down to $2 a pot.

very nice Scott. I figure mine will drop that low once (and I'm hoping it doesn't) we have our first frost/freeze. I'm glad one of the two big boxes still marks down their plants instead of charging them back to the vendors/wholesalers.

Good to hear from you Scott. Hope all is well and best wishes for the Holidays,

Rich

Guilty Ray. And Happy Holidays to you too! There are quite a few left. I'm hoping that they don't have a reason to make it to the mark down rack b/c of cold. If they do, you can imagine who's gonna snipe them off that rack!

Hope all is well and looking forward to the next time!

Rich

very nice Scott. I figure mine will drop that low once (and I'm hoping it doesn't) we have our first frost/freeze. I'm glad one of the two big boxes still marks down their plants instead of charging them back to the vendors/wholesalers.

Good to hear from you Scott. Hope all is well and best wishes for the Holidays,

Rich
Rich, I think Lowes got smart this year and marked down all the Crotons before any freeze here. All 3 gal for $2 and 1gal for $1.
Happy Holidays!​

They might have outsmarted themselves.Longrange GFS temp outlook for next 21 days is for temps 5-10 degrees above normal for most of Florida :)

Rich, I think Lowes got smart this year and marked down all the Crotons before any freeze here. All 3 gal for $2 and 1gal for $1.
Happy Holidays!​

Well, it may be certain that we will see Rich at the Searle Brothers Spring Extravaganza. Definitely he has been bitten ... :eek:

Attachments

• Croton Bug.jpg
    Croton Bug.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 87