BirthdayRaccoon.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 95
  • HB Jeff 2.jpg
    HB Jeff 2.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Happy Moose.jpg
    Happy Moose.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 164
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I do appreciate it. For those of you that might be wondering why Ron is making such a big deal w/ all the racoon pictures, it's because after Andrea and I walked around yesterday during the palm sale at Fairchild Tropical Gardens and offered a piece of cake to all that wanted one, there was one last sliver of a piece left in the box, and while sitting on the table in my booth, a racoon grabbed it quickly and actually climbed up a near by oak tree. But, before he could enjoy it, he dropped the box, cake and all and wasn't able to enjoy it. Pretty funny to all that witnessed it! I guess even the racoons are having a tough time in this economy! Thanks again,
Jeff

Best wishes Jeff, funny story about the coon. They have bigger balls down there! Made it memorable though! See you soon, Happy Bday!!

Hello again Jeff...in answer to your question on "Jeff Anderson from Costa Rica re:what palms are grown on the property"? Please see, another visit to Bob Heredia's Croton gardens and go to the end of the tread, for photographs of all the palms I have sprinkled in my gardens.

Best Regards, Bob from Costa Rica.