Any Backround Info???

palmisland

28/03/08
Hi all, I picked this one up at Jeff's sale. It's called "One In the Head". Anyone have backround information on this one? Where did the name come from? It looks a lot like Angel Wing to me. Maybe a new hybrid?

-Randy

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 70
Randy - the end of the leaf is elongated and extended way more than an Angel Wing would be. I don't believe that Jeff has offered this cultivar at his sale before. It also may have been the one and only of this cultivar available. Great score !!! :cool:

Got this one from Tim Anderson. I think it's his seedling. Ya never know.

Attachments

• P1100486a.jpg
    P1100486a.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 63
Randy's plant looks like it has a wider area beneath the lobes and the base below the lobes is much more extended/elongated in my opinion. Chris - I actually was thinking about your Tim Anderson cultivar when first viewed this thread because of the unusual extended leaf tip.

Got this one from Tim Anderson. I think it's his seedling. Ya never know.

Chris,
Tim calls his plant Mr. Little because that's who gave it to him. When Keith told me it was a Coppinger hybrid, I started calling it that.
Marie

Marie...So you're saying that the plant I have is a Coppinger hybrid. Mr Little. I wonder what Henry called it. That's cool if it is. I really don't have enough of those. Chris