Some new cordylines at my place

Peachy

17/10/10
Okay I already have a ton of these plants but when I saw these pretties I just had to have them. Curious to find out if anyone knows their names. new cordyline 1.jpgnew cordyline 2.jpgnew cordyline 3.jpg
Peachy

Peachy, Nice haul! Here are my best shot at names (1) John Klass, (2) ? and the 3rd pic looks to be Purple Prince.

Peach,

I saw those on PT and wondered why you didn't post them here. So to my great surprise........................ :)

I have never seen that first one, but would really like to find one. Is it as pretty in person as your pic is showing. Very classy - just like you. :)

Hullo Ron, ltns, my winter night temps here dont bother any cordylines at all. They are just about unkillable in my climate. The couple of times there has been a frost, only the exposed ones were burnt but they came back okay in a few weeks. Dean, it looks just as pretty in person as in the photo. I couldn't resist it.
Peachy

Peachy - could you post an Aussie slang thread with definitions here on Palmpedia ? :confused: Palmpedia is a bit more liberal than Palm Talk. :) I miss alot when the Aussies post on Palm Talk. :eek:

Ron ;)

Peachy - could you post an Aussie slang thread with definitions here on Palmpedia ? :confused: Palmpedia is a bit more liberal than Palm Talk. :) I miss alot when the Aussies post on Palm Talk. :eek:

Ron ;)

Ron I would be writing it for the next 12 months maybe more. However all is not lost !! I had a very enterprising american friend online who googled a dictionary for Strine (oz slang) and surprised me one day by coming out with a stream of terms that sat me on me khyber !! :p I suppose american cultural imperialism is taking the slang out of our language and I hear so many americanisms now in every day conversation. And that's fair dinkum !!
Peachy

:eek:
Ron I would be writing it for the next 12 months maybe more. However all is not lost !! I had a very enterprising american friend online who googled a dictionary for Strine (oz slang) and surprised me one day by coming out with a stream of terms that sat me on me khyber !! :p I suppose american cultural imperialism is taking the slang out of our language and I hear so many americanisms now in every day conversation. And that's fair dinkum !!:confused:
Peachy