Non Croton Poll ?

What is your preference?

• Mayonnaise

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
You only had the two choices so I picked Mayo. I really don't like it much and prefer spicy mustard, honey mustard or just good old butter.

Um, wait a minute. Are there crotons named "Mayonnaise" and "Miracle Whip"? And when you say Miracle Whip, be sure to pronounce the "H".

images

Must be the lurkers who are the Miracle Whip fans? :confused: I have a split household so both products are taking up space in the fridge. Not to mention when tuna fish or chicken salad is made, a batch of each has to be made. :(

I did not vote. Has nothing to do with crotons, unless it is for leaf shine. And someone gave it stars?

Calling Scott out because of his disdain for mayo and miracle whip polls but he commented in the Rays thread LOL :p
:D Bren, I am a Ray's fan..... but bottom line on the mayo/miracle whip..... I have no favorite and if I am making a sandwich.... I will put 1000 island dressing on the bread. :p

Scott - that puts you in the Miracle Whip catagory. Miracle Whip + Ketchup (or is it Catsup? :confused:) + chopped sweet pickles = Thousand Island Dressing. :rolleyes: Thanks for your bumping of this thread. Now you need to vote, LOL ;). I also laughed about your earlier comment about what does this have to do with crotons. You did open a thread Titled: Non Croton Poll - and expected to see crotons?

I just buried a dear friend on Tuesday. Bill was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer two weeks after his wife unexpectedly passed - that was seven years ago. He survived way past the time frame that his doctors had set. My lesson I learned from Bill: Don't ever stop laughing - life is way too short. I started this thread for fun.

By the way - Bren you are like my wife. She does not miss an opportunity to correct my urps also.

Kindest regards,

Ron :)

Bren, I am a Ray's fan..... but bottom line on the mayo/miracle whip..... I have no favorite and if I am making a sandwich.... I will put 1000 island dressing on the bread.

Ron, How do I vote? Went to the fridge and.....:D

Attachments

• IMG_5193.jpg
    IMG_5193.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 73
OMG, wow and Damn Jerry. :eek: Just curious what else your wife spreads on your sandwich with that attitude ? I would not leave your plate of food unattended at the November Garden Tour after all the ladies here have read your post :p. By the way, women are even allowed to vote now. :rolleyes:

I will bet that Andrea Searle's blood pressure goes up 50 pts. after she sees your post.

I have never put Mayo on a sandwich in my life. My wife does it for me, after all, it IS women's work.
:mad:

Attachments

• neanderthal_man Jerry.jpg
    neanderthal_man Jerry.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 128
  • neanderthal2.jpg
    neanderthal2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 80
  • jerry.jpg
    jerry.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Floyd-the-barber.jpg