Crotons for Trade

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Moose Land has the following crotons for trade. If you are interested PM me and lets make some trades. All are from air layers. :)

Charles Rutherford 3 gallon
Twist & Point 1 1/2 gallon
Lady Claire 1 1/2 gallon
Yellow Mrs. Iceton 1 1/2 gallon
Eburneum 1 gallon
Royal Flush 3 gallon
Pink Eburneum 3 gallon
Robert Lavalois 3 gallon
Andreanum 3 gallon
Davis #1 3 gallon
Fishbone 3 gallon
Pride of Winterhaven 3 gallon
Duke of Windsor 3 gallon
Lord Bellhaven 3 gallon
"Grandma" 3 gallon
Dayspring 3 gallon
Rams Horn 1 gallon
Golden Glow 3 gallon
Yellow Golden Glow 3 gallon
Reliance 3 gallon
Stewartii 3 gallon
Maximum 3 gallon
Jungle Queen 3 gallon

Moose Land has the following crotons for trade. If you are interested PM me and lets make some trades. All are from air layers. :)

Charles Rutherford 3 gallon
Twist & Point 1 1/2 gallon
Lady Claire 1 1/2 gallon
Yellow Mrs. Iceton 1 1/2 gallon
Eburneum 1 gallon
Royal Flush 3 gallon
Pink Eburneum 3 gallon
Robert Lavalois 3 gallon
Andreanum 3 gallon
Davis #1 3 gallon
Fishbone 3 gallon
Pride of Winterhaven 3 gallon
Duke of Windsor 3 gallon
Lord Bellhaven 3 gallon
"Grandma" 3 gallon
Dayspring 3 gallon
Rams Horn 1 gallon
Golden Glow 3 gallon
Yellow Golden Glow 3 gallon
Reliance 3 gallon
Stewartii 3 gallon
Maximum 3 gallon
Jungle Queen 3 gallon

Two large "Grandma"s have already been traded for. There is only one more large 3 gallon "Grandma" left available for trading. :)

There is also a nice 1 1/2 gallon Van Buren available for trade. I am not just interested in Collector crotons for trade, the Moose Land is lacking in some of the more common varieties. ;)

Ron,

At the risk of this being buried, remember we have the sticky for trades. Once this is buried, I will merge it into that thread.

Well, there are a few.

Amabile
Connie Cutler
Lemon Top
Royal Horseguard
and some of the Ralph Davis plants

You can send me a pm if you have anything for a trade or sell.

Jeff

Of those you listed, I do have 2 small but well rooted lemon tops. Also have Mrs. Robinson, yellow mammey, stoplight, christians' landscape,nestor,eburneum,gloriosa,pappey,picasso's paintbrush,sunny star and wilma

Could you post photos of your Lemon Top, formerly known as Imelda Marcos? I have only seen pictures in Dr. Frank Brown's book of that beauty. I am sure Bren would love to get a picture to add to our croton collection in the Wiki. :)

Thank you and welcome to our forum. :)

Of those you listed, I do have 2 small but well rooted lemon tops. Also have Mrs. Robinson, yellow mammey, stoplight, christians' landscape,nestor,eburneum,gloriosa,pappey,picasso's paintbrush,sunny star and wilma

Just picked up a couple items from Ron,For those who are sitting on the fence,Ron has some big healthy 3 gallon crotons listed for trade.These are monsters that should have been put straight into 7 gallon pots.If you need any of the above do not wait :)

This is true. I spent a good part of today visiting with Mike, Ron, Chris and then over to Marie's. I had a great time! Brought home a Davis plant, one from the Coppinger Collection and finally an Exotica. Had a real nice time, and we'll have to do it again sometime.