Attn Moose

junglegal

Esteemed Member
30/03/08
Ron,
I tried to respond to your PM. I get the following message:

Moose Knuckle has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

:rolleyes:

Ha, hardly. I was going to tell you we will miss you tomorrow at the meeting and thank you for all your contributions for the auction :p

What a bummer. Sounds like tons of plants were coming. A pocket full of cash would = instant collection. More plants than bidders ? :rolleyes:

Which cultivar got top $, was it Capt. Gilbert Cutler again? :confused:

Moose, I think the capt was the top plant at 40. All plants found a home today. and btw, that heaven is a stunner! Thank you so much!! Did you notice the heart shaped leaf on it? Too cool.

To keep the orange coloring on Heaven it needs some pretty strong sun. :eek:

I gave my other air layer to Chris (pocomo) for his B'day. Jeff Searle saw it and could not believe it came from his plant. When I dropped off the auction crotons at Jeff's, we went around back yonder to look at his plant. It was near where the tree got blown over and his plant was getting a good amount of mid-day sun now. Sure enough it was starting to color up the same.

Sometimes you get lucky planting a croton in the wrong spot to find it was the best spot. I would let your'ins get full of roots, step it up to a three gallon container in about three weeks. Then let that one get full of roots and plant next Spring. :)

By the way Bren, your avatar looks most Presidential. :eek: