how to upload pics from a smart phone?

junglegal

Esteemed Member
30/03/08
Okay, not savvy....I take a apic with my epic 4g phone. How can I upload pics to the board? I was emailing them to myself then getting on my pc to upload. What is the easy way?

I'm not sure it's possible. Can you browse and choose on your phone? I know on my iPhone and PalmTalk software it is not possible. No way to search the phone and locate a photo. You can email a photo because that is a function attached to the photo directly. To have another function that needs to search and find a particular file on your phone is a different story.

At any rate, I don't think I can be of much help other than play around with my iPhone and this software. What I can do when I have a chance is to check the support forum. I am sure the question has come up there before. But it may be different for each phone, I don't know. Can you begin an email on your phone and then choose a file, or do you have to start with a photo first, then "email it to a friend" or whatever? If you understand the question.

I can attach a photo on my phone to email, texts, twitter, FB etc. Or, start with the pic and choose that option. All my pictures are stored in what's called my gallery. It's just gotten to the point where I rely on my phone for my camera and rarely sit at my PC anymore.

Attachments

• Old%20Messenger.jpg
    Old%20Messenger.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69