thanks for the rain

Alicias

Banned
01/03/11
Can feel a little better about all the rain recently!

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 119
raining enough to keep me inside but light enogh to sneak out once in a while

Attachments

• IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 110
Only one potted up today the rains making me lazy.

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 270281_198469020205208_100001263345755_610206_927087_n.jpg
    270281_198469020205208_100001263345755_610206_927087_n.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 102
Nice looking plants you have growing. Do you know the name of the plant in post #1 bottom left ? I got to have one.

Yeah for rain! Finally.

Attachments

• crotonjune1.jpg
    crotonjune1.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 99
  • crotonjune2.jpg
    crotonjune2.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 101
  • crotonjune3.jpg
    crotonjune3.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 104
Wow! That is a instant garden. They look as they have been growing there for years. :confused:

That's really, really odd, a friend of mine said she saw in post #1, lower left picture up above, the one with the spots on the leaf, over on "another site", yea the same croton. Wow, what's the odds of that? Under the Croton Pictures Topic.

I do not recall saying I have no crotons, I think it was along the lines of a few.I had at the time of posting on this forum 7 large crotons that have been here for over 27 years I have lived here,I never new the amount of crotons available until the mounts botanical plant sale when I met a croton grower named mark peters.I purchased quite a few from him in the following weeks.When I asked about larger bigger crotons he sent me to miami to 3 different nurseries in which I bought a very wide range of sizes and varieties.
Three weeks ago I was introduced to some guys in ft.lauderdale jessie durko nuseries,a guy named stan that said I was getting some rare unusual crotons, and one other gentleman named bob who was very helpfull in setting me up with some cuttings.
like I told you jeff in your pm to me begining of august you are more than welcome to come by take a look and hopefully help me out with regards to their care. I leave tuesday and will be back august 9 as I play the world series of poker in las vegas during june and july.
thank you,dru

I do not recall saying I have no crotons, I think it was along the lines of a few.I had at the time of posting on this forum 7 large crotons that have been here for over 27 years I have lived here,I never new the amount of crotons available until the mounts botanical plant sale when I met a croton grower named mark peters.I purchased quite a few from him in the following weeks.When I asked about larger bigger crotons he sent me to miami to 3 different nurseries in which I bought a very wide range of sizes and varieties.
Three weeks ago I was introduced to some guys in ft.lauderdale jessie durko nuseries,a guy named stan that said I was getting some rare unusual crotons, and one other gentleman named bob who was very helpfull in setting me up with some cuttings.
like I told you jeff in your pm to me begining of august you are more than welcome to come by take a look and hopefully help me out with regards to their care. I leave tuesday and will be back august 9 as I play the world series of poker in las vegas during june and july.
thank you,dru
Planted the last couple of days know its time to head back to work.

Attachments

• OiIBcqQRjkb05Z6GRsTY.jpg
    OiIBcqQRjkb05Z6GRsTY.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 0IGBq8o3ATjjdOwlpkZr.jpg
    0IGBq8o3ATjjdOwlpkZr.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 102
thank you,dru

Just so you all know, these two pictures that are above in post #15 showing the shadehouse in somebody's nursery, those are two same exact pictures that Dave Butler posted himself on his site. And once again, he's locked everyone out of his forum.

Yes,Jeff those pictures are a nursery in miami,a question was sent to me regarding how do I get such large plants. I buy them those pics were taken by Alicias, Mark Peters took us down to several nurseys in that area so I could get an assortment for the house,I have know idea on names I buy crotons for what I like to look at not on names.I still have an open offer for you to stop by after the 1st week in august.

I do not see that Alicias has done anything wrong. So they are the same pictures, what is that proof of ? I can put them in my post. Are we going to treat new members to the forum with suspicious minds. So what do you see wrong with posting on both sites? I was banned off of the other forum for no reason other than posting here. I come to the forums to learn and share. If I wanted drama I would watch a soap opera. I received a nice PM from Alicias and believe that Alicias is on the up and up. Good luck and enjoy your new Crotons Alicias!

Attachments

• OiIBcqQRjkb05Z6GRsTY.jpg
    OiIBcqQRjkb05Z6GRsTY.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 0IGBq8o3ATjjdOwlpkZr.jpg
    0IGBq8o3ATjjdOwlpkZr.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 98
Alicias. Confused. You PM'd me and said you were having work done on your house and hopefully it would be available in Dec. We want to see your awesome place!