Another interesting one.

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
Big leaves that are knarled and curled.The plant that I got this layer off had big leaves (around 20 ins).The green and yellow are all jumbled together.

Attachments

• 138_0014 (2).jpg
    138_0014 (2).jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 138_0015 (3).jpg
    138_0015 (3).jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 100
Looks like there is a bunch of spaghnum in that container. Was this airlayer made with you "bucket airlayer contraption? :eek: You may want to re-pot that one into the next size larger container. ;)

Your Moose Brother :)

yes this one was done with rooterpot,will pot up a soon as I pick up some 2g pots.I ran out this weekend.I bought 25 only 2 weeks ago and like magic they are gone.

Looks like there is a bunch of spaghnum in that container. Was this airlayer made with you "bucket airlayer contraption? :eek: You may want to re-pot that one into the next size larger container. ;)

Your Moose Brother :)

Michael - I have a stack of three gallon and a few two gallon laying around. If you want to stop by tomorrow and get them and a quick tour of Moose Land, you are welcome to. :)

Any ideas what this one is??It has hints of Jungle Queen and General Pagett.It is the wavy curled, leaves that has me stumped.It sure looks like it will be an impressive plant in a couple of years.

I was thinking the same thing originally but the leaves are quite different from any General Pagett I have seen.Time will tell but I airlayered the mother plant myself and the older the leaves get the more wrinkled and curled they become,maybe some kind of genetic variance.Also the colors are not consistent as with the General.Many blotches and random veining.

It appears to be General Pagett, but you're going to need several more leaf generations to be certain.

No need for an updated picture .It appears to be a very nice general Pagett.As time has gone by it is showing its parentage.

Michael, Here is shot of my General Pagett that also has some knarled and curled leaves.

Attachments

• IMG_5078.jpg
    IMG_5078.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 63