Confucius

Ray,

I have a small plant(4") that looks pretty darn nice, and appears to have good potential as it grows larger, but it dosen't really resemble my picture I have. So...the jury is still out on it's real ID.

Ron,

My plant is even smaller than it was 6 months ago, due to the cold weather. It is alive, but it needs to get a little bigger before I even consider potting it up into a 1gallon pot. It's been extreamly slow.
Jeff

Jeff, I guess it was another wrong named Croton I saw a picture of on another site. But then, what else is new.

Jeff, I guess it was another wrong named Croton I saw a picture of on another site. But then, what else is new.

Yea, it was probably Dave Butler's cheezy site, Crotonmania. I was told that there's several wrongly named varieties on there AND that he stole two of my pictures from my yard that's up loaded there. I was told it was a joke, a dead fish site.
Jeff

Yea, it was probably Dave Butler's cheezy site, Crotonmania. I was told that there's several wrongly named varieties on there AND that he stole two of my pictures from my yard that's up loaded there. I was told it was a joke, a dead fish site.
Jeff

I do not think there would be a picture there as it would be just a un-named Hybrid in some peoples mind.

Start juicing it with liquid love. With these temperatures it may flush some new leaves! :)

Ron,

My plant is even smaller than it was 6 months ago, due to the cold weather. It is alive, but it needs to get a little bigger before I even consider potting it up into a 1gallon pot. It's been extreamly slow.
Jeff

Sorry to hear that. I had about 10 crotons lost in Jan 2010 that will be near impossible to replace. I can't remember where the cuttings and/or plants were acquired. Yellow Nestor is one of those.

No...nothing this summer. The good news is, my Showgirl cuttings rooted earlier this summer. This was one that I got last year with the Confucious and they both died from the cold. Very excited on this one!!!